Yeti GOBOX Collection

Honey hole

mrmedora

645 and I'm at our honey hole. Two weeks until ND deer season opens. Waiting until sun comes up an hoping to catch a glimpse of Mr Big! Then it's 13 sleepless nights til opener!

Good luck. Waiting for Texas Deer season to open in a couple of weeks.

Then it's 13 sleepless nights til opener!

I used to get a good night's rest right up to opening day, then I purchased a trail camera and that all went out the window... Now I lay awake at night worrying that someone will harvested the monster (that my trail cam got photos of) during archery season before rifle season opens!

Where you been putting in at Yotkilr? I drew a mulie buck in 4C this year. Took me five years to draw and I can't wait.

I have been putting in for 4B for 4 years now, maybe next year. At least I can still bow hunt them got 80 yards from a 190-200+ inch deer this year, and then found one of his sheds from last year. Just his one shed was 81 inches so guessed him to be in the 180's last year. Good luck this year there are some big guys in 4C also.

That there would be a really trophy. I took vacation the last week of season so I plan on being there for a whole week. My last buck I took out there was 178", so I am hoping to find me a 180"+. Hopefully you draw in 4B next year.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back