Yeti GOBOX Collection

Holy @#$$...Ebay Find

There is now way in HELL I would attempt to go through all that crap. I will just let LB and her friend Mary go through it and I will go out hunting.

The Scary thought about this is where they live, the cheap homes are 300,000 and the prisoners no longer sort the trash. I thought the person lived in the Sacramento Area when I saw the grocery bags. Now I am ashamed to say they live in the same town as I do. From the looks of the home they live near the prison and those places go for about 350,000+.

Hey scotty, why don't you run by there and see if you can find some good stuff for LB?

That's about it, the town is actually a very desirable place to live 1/2 way between San Franciso and Lake Tahoe. It has grown in the 20 years I've lived there from about 2000 to 58000. It is all Intel's fault, bring in all these people pay them too much and then they go crazy:D

As much as I hate to say it, my mom would fit right in. I've heard it has something to do with growing up during the big depression . My older brother was the same way. I hauled 6 DUMP TRUCK loads to the dump when he died.

Yes, the mother is looney. But the son still lives there because he is too lazy to move ( got a job? finish school? etc/) and was thinking about moving in with Grandma. :rolleyes: The apple didn't fall far from the tree...

I say light a match and collect on insurance...call it arsen or whatever. Who in their right mind would want to sort through all that stuff. Like they say...One man's junk is another man's treasure!!

Wilecoyote76

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back