Hog Hunting

I was down in Arizona quite a few years back and stopped by this bar on the Superstition hwy, by Appache Juntion, and found it to be a target rich environment for hog hunting. :)

Thanks for your help, you managed to put me on some hogs hope you don't mind I crowded in on your spot in A.J., some guys don't like the competition.

Don't know of anyplace in Arizona that has four legged hogs to hunt. The two legged variety are all over AJ and points east. Try Globe. Lots of them there.

If you are interested in the two legged kind, some of us are going to a place in south Texas at the end of March for archery only hog huntin..

:cool:

$125/day for all the hogs you can shoot with a bow. They provide a room and bed and the hunters are responsible for food, drink, and bedroll.

Looks like no hog hunt for me this year again. I need to plan ahead better for next year.

The ranch is south of San Antonio in a town called Pleasanton. We hunted there two years ago and took a couple of nice hogs. We're headed back on the 24th of this month. I'll post some pics of the hunt when it's over. Should be a good hunt.

:cool:

I went to Pleasanton to meet danr for lunch today. He never showed up, I guess his phone doesn't work at the ranch where they're at. I hope that means he was skinning hogs. The rain might mess up their hunt, but it might make it easier to find tracks and rooting and then hogs too.

He thought I was coming tues. I thought I was coming mon. He said its going slow, I hope it picks up for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back