Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hi, I'm John Edwards....

Hey EG, How's you butt? Sounds like you've been getting red assed from some other folks while I was gone. He!He! Good for you. Keep up the good work.

:cool:

YO! eg, how is the other side of the looking glass?
wedgie.gif
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by JudeinPa:
First off was Bin Laden there? No one exactly knew for sure. The fact that we used War Lords was to keep it from looking like it was the U.S. against the Muslims.

Jude;)
How lame and beholden to International Opinion do you have to be, to have Bin Laden cornered, and then not want to take out THE guy who attacked the US on 9/11, for "appearances"??? :rolleyes:

Gosh, I just can't wait for Dubya to use Jude's campaign slogans.... "We Had Bin Laden, But We Let Him Go for Appearances"....

And then go attack Saddam, who had no connection to 9/11? I think Jude just proved Dubya's point that he didn't care at all about 9/11, but was just looking at an excuse to finish his Daddy's business with Saddam... :rolleyes:

Hey DanR,
Quit thinking about my ass, that is disgusting, and I would have guessed you should have learned your lessons about fantasizing about other members of Hunting Bulletin Boards...
wedgie.gif

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JudeinPa:
First off was Bin Laden there? No one exactly knew for sure. The fact that we used War Lords was to keep it from looking like it was the U.S. against the Muslims.

Jude;)
How lame and beholden to International Opinion do you have to be, to have Bin Laden cornered, and then not want to take out THE guy who attacked the US on 9/11, for "appearances"??? :rolleyes:

Gosh, I just can't wait for Dubya to use Jude's campaign slogans.... "We Had Bin Laden, But We Let Him Go for Appearances"....

And then go attack Saddam, who had no connection to 9/11? I think Jude just proved Dubya's point that he didn't care at all about 9/11, but was just looking at an excuse to finish his Daddy's business with Saddam... :rolleyes:

Hey DanR,
Quit thinking about my ass, that is disgusting, and I would have guessed you should have learned your lessons about fantasizing about other members of Hunting Bulletin Boards...
wedgie.gif
</font>[/QUOTE]Keep your eye on the ball little lady :rolleyes:

WOW good stuff guys LOL.
The Kerry,Edwards team can't find one testicle between them because Mrs. Hinze- Kerry took them all.

EG,
How lame and beholden to International Opinion do you have to be, to have Bin Laden cornered, and then not want to take out THE guy who attacked the US on 9/11, for "appearances"???
Do you have proof that Bin Laden was actually there????? I don't think so and if you can be that Lame to think he was going to let himself be cornered you are smoking some bad chit!!!!!

Bin Laden most likely was in Pakistan long before the U.S. actually waltzed in to Afgahnistan and I would say he left right after we started bombing the place.

As far as taking him out, can you cover all the ground in Paksitan and find all those spider holes????

I see you never heard of Abu Nadel???? So to debate a topic with someone who is misinformed isn't worth the time.....FWIW, Bush stated that he wasn't going to wait to be hit again to go after them. I guess that is what all you demos would do if you were in the Oval Office????? Just sit back and wait and that is why this happen as Klintoon made us think we were safe and didn't have the ball's to go in and do it himself!!!!! He had numerous tips as to where Bin Laden was in Sudan and was even offered him his head and turned it down!!! Now that is Lame and Beholden!!!!!!

You are certainly presumptuous, aren't you.. If you want me to quit thinking about your ass, quit showing it every time you make a post!

As for the other, it doesn't matter what you think. Speculate all you want!!!

He!He!He!...

:cool:

How lame and beholden to International Opinion do you have to be, to have Bin Laden cornered, and then not want to take out THE guy who attacked the US on 9/11, for "appearances"???
From what I understand from reading some of the milirary boards and from sources close to home is that they had OBL cornered in Tora Bora, heard him communicating on his radio, got the cordsfrom his transmission and put a blu-82 in the general area.

I'm tellin ya OBL has gone back to the atomic level. :D :D

This is a clip form a website,

The BLU-82 was subsequently used to attack Iraqi infantry and trenches in the 1991 Gulf war, and more recently in Afghanistan. There, it was deployed against cave entrances and in open country around the mountains of Tora Bora. Journalists who visited areas where the bomb had been dropped reported scenes of extraordinary devastation.
NewsMedia_227523.jpg

There is a reason the Bush is not bringing this guy up EG. They are propably 95% sure he is a ghost

Don't worry, EG is still trying to think of a comeback to explain why Klintoon never took Sudan's offer of Bin Laden!!!!! That was before 911 and may (although I can't say for sure) may have prevented 911. We wouldn't even be discussing Tora Bora!!!!!!

Don't blame Bush for Kintoon's mistakes.......

one last thing. Its not like W just ran out to our miltary bases and said come. on boys follow me, we're going to kick Sadams ass. This had to go before Congress, and both republican and democrat alike said GO. So you can blame your fellow democrats as well....

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back