Hi from Eastern Pa

PA-Andy

Hi everyone, new here...in fact it's the first forum I ever signed up on! I read a lot of them but just more comfortable in a tree stand or hoofing the woods instead of behind a laptop! Diehard bowhunter but I do hunt every season with every weapon. Love handgun hunting (revolver and TC Contenders), flintlock, inline, rifle and even crossbow in our late flintlock/archery season when I have too many clothes on to properly draw my Mathews. I actually signed up because of all the info on Maui, Lanai and Molokai. I hunted on the Big Island and Maui, both with guides and had a blast. I really like hunting on my own and/or with another diehard so I figured this IS the place.

Thanks all! I really like reading all the info on here....even if it doesn't pertain to me. Who am I kiddin….if it has to do with hunting, bows, guns, fishing, etc, it ALL pertains to us! I like your line Cushman about being an "addict". We get a dusting of snow and I tell my wife I'm going for a walk in the woods just to see where there may be some new trail sign....a month after the season closed. She goes..."does this ever end"? I'm Like..."HMMM....No dear"! Ha!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back