Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hi from Eastern Pa

PA-Andy

Hi everyone, new here...in fact it's the first forum I ever signed up on! I read a lot of them but just more comfortable in a tree stand or hoofing the woods instead of behind a laptop! Diehard bowhunter but I do hunt every season with every weapon. Love handgun hunting (revolver and TC Contenders), flintlock, inline, rifle and even crossbow in our late flintlock/archery season when I have too many clothes on to properly draw my Mathews. I actually signed up because of all the info on Maui, Lanai and Molokai. I hunted on the Big Island and Maui, both with guides and had a blast. I really like hunting on my own and/or with another diehard so I figured this IS the place.

Thanks all! I really like reading all the info on here....even if it doesn't pertain to me. Who am I kiddin….if it has to do with hunting, bows, guns, fishing, etc, it ALL pertains to us! I like your line Cushman about being an "addict". We get a dusting of snow and I tell my wife I'm going for a walk in the woods just to see where there may be some new trail sign....a month after the season closed. She goes..."does this ever end"? I'm Like..."HMMM....No dear"! Ha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back