Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

hey "wilecoyote76" Another Idaho buck down

Moosie

Grand poopa
WIle, Elk turd was hunting the evan's land and got an Upgrade to the Ziplock buck. It's a freezer size buck instead of the sandwhich bag size bag buck..... ;)

Another "BIG" 2 point hits the ground

geesh leave a couple for my brother and me will ya now-sounds like this one is too big for us out or towners anyway----congrats---chris

Sweeeeeeet!! I can't wait to see the pic's and story to boot. Was Elk Turd forced to shoot the "freezer bag" forkie?

Rumor has it it was Running his way.. You know him, He is Happy with any buck. Thats the way it should be.... Not like the rest of us Greedy Bastages

I talked to an old-timer once that said he had killed big, huge Forkies, that were never 4pts. Said they didn't have the 'genes', and some were huge spreads, and heavy beams....

He poached a lot, and he drank a lot, but I believed him...

This year we put a stalk on a good 4 point and up popped a 24" 2 point. It kind of caught me by surprise. Couldn't shoot him cuz he wasn't legal in that unit. I have heard the same types of stories from old timers regarding fork'ed horn bucks that are just big. I have seen a few 20-24" 2 points that would have made exceptional hat racks.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back