Hey, John - how is it going? Let's see -

1. How is the dairy?
2. Been bear hunting?
3. How is the pup?
4. Do any good this deer season?
5. Been pig hunting lately?

I guess that about covers it. ;)

The cows are always there.

I agve my bear hounds to a friend. It is a whole lot easier to let somebody who has time to train them and keep them in shape.

My German Short hair died 10 days ago.(Costco dog food?) 4 1/2 years old. I loaned him out to a pheasant guide all fall. And he was doing great.

Deer tag stayed in the envelope in came in this year because I did not have time.

I did get a CA lope tag. That was a great hunt.

Man, I am sorry to hear about your GSP! I hope the deer tag was not a premium one! I'm going to start applying for G-3 or G-39 - I love that Eastern Sierra country.

One of these days, I'll get drawn for California Tule Elk, antelope or desert bighorn!

Is it you, John, who has hunted Camp 5 for hogs?

My deer tag was A zone, my secound choice.

Yes I hunted with Camp 5 five times, maybe six. Each time it was with Doug Roth.
I have a great time down there. The last 2 times I took 1 kid each time with me. After the hunt is done, it is squirl hunting for my kids, even my daughter who was 5 at the time.

I haven't tried them yet, but plan on going in a month or two or three. You confirm what I've heard and like - you get a whole weekend and not just shoot a hog in the first hour or two and go home.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back