Hey Stupids...

ELKCHSR

I haven't been around much as of late, I bought a new puter months ago and the thing is still running back and forth from Montana to San Diego to be worked on, it just dosn't want to go or stay on line enough for me to get into any trouble. I quit working out in the snow for money, now I work out and don't get any...
I have to put a lot of energy into building my endurence and strength up for this next upcomming fire season...I have to keep up with the kids you know...
I was able to get on last week long enough to see a couple posts. I did see one that Moosie had up with the amount of push ups he can do...
I am up to three sets of 45, then I do three sets of sit ups, at 150 a pop. Each set has about a five minute break in between. I have gotten my packing up to 90 lbs for seven miles. I should be up to 125 for that same seven and keep it in 15-20 minute miles by May...
I will be upgrading to the HotShots this year from the type 2 crew I was on in the past. I have three different crews looking at me very hard, so I will have to decide who I will be running with pretty quick for this next season. I can't seem to lose any weight though, so I won't be able to jump into any of you guy's fat off contests...
:D

Good to see you back Russ. Sounds like you are getting into even better shape than yu were. Maybe next year you will finally be able to keep up with me. :D
I can't seem to lose any weight though, so I won't be able to jump into any of you guy's fat off contests... :D :D :D :D Yeah, you do need to loose some weight. :D

Good luck Elkchsr, Maybe if I could do more pushups if I ate more NICK-NICK berry and Pine needle soup ;)

Can't seem to loose any wieght :confused: where in the hell would you loose it at???HAHAHAHA

Good luck with the Hotshots...

If I get back to Wyoming for the elk hunt this year,I'm going to shackel your dang feet
hump.gif

HUnterman(Tony)

Back