Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hey Snoop.....

bluehair

Trout were biting this year eh??? :eek: |oo hump

Picture093.jpg

Thanks. It was mama's first coues. After the first few days of crashing, I thought I might lose her interest. She hung in there though. ;)

I was a little surprised at how tough the "northern" units have gotten in the last few years. Or maybe I'm just getting lazy? :confused: Drought...lions....whatever it is sure seemed to make it harder.

Sorry I missed another chance to say howdy in person. I was just down the street a couple of times (Art's Painting is the BIL :eek: ).
Oh well...maybe next time.

Some more scenery..... :cool: .....Cactus needles under the nails :p

Attachments

• PC270049.JPG
    PC270049.JPG
    985.9 KB · Views: 126
These units are not what they used to be. I do think they are making a bit of a comeback though. Predation and drought have had a part in the decline for sure. This year was real tough due to the warm weather. There was very little rut activity as I'm sure you saw. Most everyone I talked with that had tags in 6A,22,21 and 23 said it was tougher than normal. Stop by anytime you are over at big Arts house. Is that a Carbon barrel I see in the bottom pic?

Coues Trout.. Hmm never fished for them.. Do you troll Alfalfa flies?

Nice deer, congratulations..

:cool:

Tell Tony, "Nice Jackalope!" for me. Did you pry your ATV off your cold dead ass for the hunt. I liked your email. I might have to call you "El Presidente" from now on. I heard the S-64 tag holder turned the tag back in this year. Any news on your end? I also heard of a pig ram down by the mobile home by the S.R. bridge.

Who's buckspy? :confused:

Why does he care about my huge , supple, dead azz? :confused:

Doesn't he know that us ATV wranglers would also be too lazy to remove their company-identity-policy-mandated sig from their email when they were busily voilating the no-usey company 'puters for personal biz policy? :rolleyes:

Sheesh......... :)

I wonder if my trusty steeds will even start after settin for a year? :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back