Hey MT, will this make any difference?

So what do you think about the 9000 acre data center proposed for BLM in Utah, and the 3700 acre one proposed in Idaho?
I'm against these 10000%. I'm also not going to get tunnel vision and forget about the proposals for Solar under Biden. If I remember correctly, they were pushing large scare solar on public lands as well. Same bird, two wings. They both suck.
 
Been voting since 1976.
Never been a party member and never will.
Voting for $ is not my thing.
Need to get all $ out of it.
Think Public Day Off to vote, and the circus leading up is on all channels...free on OUR airwaves and cables. For a month. That's it.

Figure it out folks.
I always vote but there has been a lot of empty boxes that get elected and fill up with $.

I've watched a few interviews with the smokejumper and did a quick check.
I'd vote for him over the other scumbags running. For any office up there.
Two faced scum bags.
Unfortunately in Iowa we can only vote in the primary if our party has a candidate. For example, the county Supervisor race had 3 candidates for 2 open seats, only registered republicans could vote for republicans to narrow it down to the candidates on the general ballot. At the local level our primary elections are usually more heated than the general. It forces you to have register for a party if you want to vote in the primary.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,184
Messages
2,252,723
Members
39,107
Latest member
wkshaw
Back
Top