Hey Moosie......

Daniel in Ak

I e-mailed you and left a message on the fireside about the picture posting,and I did e-mail you a picture or two? to your e-mail.Did you get it or?

Well I better make this an Alaska post.Cant wait to start baiting for bear,so where headed out to a cabin this weekend and check things out.Daniel

Good luck in your scouting, Daniel...

I'm surprised that the blackies are out and about this early in interior Alaska..They're just starting to come out and nose around here in Western NY...

I have a Canadian friend ( Ontario) who used to hunt bears every spring until he got involved in spring gobbler hunting..He killed 13 of them, 11 with his bow...

He claimed that spring bear was his favorite game meat...

I got them And replied. I sent you the Link to Post them.... You're the one with the "Birds" right :D

Hey! Pygmy the baiting season starts the 15th of this month,dont know how soon they come out,but with the weather warming up and sun staying out longer mixed with the bait they should be out and about soon,so you never know unless you get out there and scout

Yes Moosie Im the one with the birds I lost my e-mail addy hardtack_1877 but my new e-mail addy is [email protected],I'll check that here shortly,and If you dont mind can ya re-send the info to that addy? Thanks for the help bud.Daniel

Hey! Pygmy the baiting season starts the 15th of this month,dont know how soon they come out,but with the weather warming up and sun staying out longer mixed with the bait they should be out and about soon,so you never know unless you get out there and scout

Yes Moosie Im the one with the birds I lost my e-mail addy hardtack_1877 but my new e-mail addy is [email protected],I'll check that here shortly,and If you dont mind can ya re-send the info to that addy? Thanks for the help bud.Daniel

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back