hey mooosie

SWWWWAAATTTTT!!!!
The Royal Plucker of the Yews Smacks the Fly behind the head and tells him to read the instructions!
rolleyes.gif

srew you hunter. ok so you win aghian if i would open my eyes more often and acally reas somthing i would acally know something.

This is a ADULT content... To obtain a password please E-mail your age, and FORUM NAME to " [email protected] ".... IN order to obtain a permission, you must be 18 years old... IF you request a password, Please don't CRY to me about seeing something offensive.. It's your own fault :~)

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NO need to send the message.. You're older then 18 ? You have access.... I think you're the first one to request access though, I'm not sure there are many that visit there
wink.gif
eek.gif
shhh.gif

All that was missing out of the 4 perverts was Elkhunter
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I mean .... People actually go there ?!?! HUmmmmmm
confused.gif

HO! HO! HO! Up home we never called it perverts! When me and the elves sat around the North pole and it was warm enough we would have what we called a "circle j... Doggone it, excuse me someone is making a racket in the toy shop!

cart47.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-13-2003 06:58: Message edited by: Santa ]</font>

I see a great volume of people that go there and never post a thing so as not to be seen as such by others as being a perv...LOL...
I guess that makes them a closet pervert!!!LMAO!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back