Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

HEY DS, BUZZ and GREENY....

Moosie

Grand poopa
HAHAHAHA !!! CHECK out this message !!

~~~~~~~
The administrator of this community has banned you from viewing and posting here. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the administrator of the community you were trying to access. DO NOT contact ezboard support. This is between you and the community administrator(s).

Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess What Looser did that
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
!!! (Although I can get in and have to see the posts, It was ALL worth it !!!)

HAHAH !! I've been waiting a year for that !!! What was his comment about us and the bans !!!! A~HAHAH !!!

THANX YOOP !!!!!

(Although Yoop doesn't read this, I know Bcat and Greek does)

elkgrin.gif

Moosie......all you need is about another 10 bannings and you will catch up to Blocan!
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-05-2003 12:49: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

No problem-o Cali.......I know how you moderators are!....always changing what I write!
mad.gif
.......hahahhah Thanks Rick.

Yeah, Mark , if I didn't follow you around the internet changing what you wrote, you wouldn't be near as popular at those other boards.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif
(See you can blame it all on me!
wink.gif
)

Hey Moosie....just curious........does your subsequent banning from Sportsman's Paradise qualify as a "Sportsman's Issue"?
hump.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-05-2003 11:14: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

HAHA.. Well It's not a "Personal" Issue, becasue it's not a big deal. Although there site has people that have hunted... It's FAR FAR from a "SPORTSMAN's" issue !!!!

Looks like BScat got his way Moosie...I dont believe Yoop would have banned you.

I wonder if I'm on the hit list?

Yoop told me your not Buzz. I believe him.
If he went by BSCat's "ban list", there would only be 5 folks allowed to post there.

BScat is busy sucking Greenhorn's root the last couple of days, not sure what his angle is there, but I doubt it will be effective
rolleyes.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-05-2003 11:17: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>If he went by BSCat's "ban list", there would only be 5 folks allowed to post there.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAH !!! Thats funny DS... there is only 5 posting there now
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bad thing *WINK* is he's gone one step further and Banned my IP #'s so I can't peak in from work any more... I need to peak in on the dial-up. I can still post under a different name, But I think I can Refrain
elkgrin.gif

I figure I'll check in Once a week and Catch up on some reading for about 10 mins !!! BUuu~hahahahah !!!!

I think Yoop is a good guy. He and I have not always been on the same side of the fence, but he seems to have backbone and moxy. That is hard to fault in a guy. I just hope he doesn't let BScat wreck his place like he has every other one he has ever been on. While BSCat was on sabatical, that board was doing good, actually had topics not dominated by BSCat. Something about that guy that inhibits growth
rolleyes.gif
...as for the other crew over there, they seem like good folks and I will continue to post there as long as....well, as long as I do
wink.gif

what a joke, every thread over there is a fight, And all I did was say moosie sucks
wink.gif
. and say the f word one time
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif

Michael, Maybe they are not fond of Platypussies?? Or is it platypi.. whichever..

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-05-2003 17:21: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back