Hey Doug

ColdNosed

How you been? The puter says it has been since 1970 that I last visited! :confused: LOL I don’t think it has been that long but it has been too long just the same! Nice looking upgrades here!

You had any luck on those over sized coyotes you have back there? Here is a pick of some puny western ones I called up for a friend of mine. His first double!

debt.JPG

I'm sure the Computer is right ;)

NONE the less , If you don't pot every day we miss ya so don't be a Stranger, and thanx for the picture !!!!

LOL now it says it was 1969! LOL Moosie why arent you chasing white tails? And your welcome for the picture

kiwi huta, I try to be and your right I don't pot ever! :eek: I will however try to POST more often though. :D LOL

Congrats on the double Bryan. Congrats on the wedding plans as well! I've never scored a double.....not yet anyways. I've been spending most of my free time out hunting squirrels with my oldest daughter and training our cur dogs. I hope to get out and spend some time calling after deer season when we have cold weahter and some snow on the ground. ;)

Doug thanks on both counts. I was talking on the phone with a gal from Covington way, she said that there was already snow on the ground. It appears that you have your priorities straight though. Keep that little gal poking holes in those squirrels and before long she will cover your six when you are out calling.

Sorry Moosie, I’m just a dumb varmint hunter. :eek: Congrats on the mulies though!

Those look like some of those ribby Box Elder dogs!!! ;) I've been seeing quite a bit of sign up in Rich Co. for both dogs and badgers. Just waiting for my gun to get back to me. If you ever need another shooter willing to learn, let me know! :D

Hey 1 pointer

Saw those picks with you and all those ring necks looked like a great time! I will!

Back