HEY DEER HUNTERS HELP PLEASE

twolfd3

i got a tree-lounge deer stand from a trespasser and need to know what they are worth i don't use stands so i'm looking to sell it. thanks

Wolf I think they are around $300.00 new but dont quote me on that.I have only seen them advertised on The Outdoor Channel and have never even seen one in person.

I just re-read that.. TLL me the story.. DID someone "TRESSPASS" on your place and "GIVE" you a tree stand ???!?!? THAT was pretty cool !!!!

$111.00 (HAD to make sure the Decimal was in the right spot :D)

THIS could take a long time DS

Well.......seeing as how he probably only confiscated half of it, as a tree lounger can have a lot of Accessories, I think your $111.00 is more than a fair price! .........so I'll bow out of the bidding now!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
DS

ok guys it has everything but wheeles. sorry del got enough nekid pic's. but that toaster sure looks good.

Hey I can't talk to the nekkid picture of Del, but I can talk to the fudge. TAKE IT!! Oh, and include the toaster.

If you would rather have money, I'll bid $125.00 and through in the wrapper that VIP sent my fudge in. :cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-08-2002 06:42: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Back