Hey cjcj

cougar 44

Well more Bullchit has hit the fan down my way.. Now the going to put a huge power line from Tucson to Nogales, right through some
ranches and the back of the Tummacacori mtns.
Just so they can have power down there.
I live just a few miles from where they are coming through.. They should of called me chit there all over here not in Mexico, why the hel do we need to give them power......

There screwed up goverment should put up a power plant and give them sorry bastards a job so'll they'll quit running over here...
Dumping all the trash an chit on the way here. Dammit this chit is really starting to piss me off... The fuggin border patrol for the most part hang out in packs of vehicles now , parked on the side of the roads rump rangering each other... Chit I think those guys have given up to..
C.J you should run for governor and lets get cracking on these illegal bastards....

Yep Cougar44 your right in the heart of it "Amado" i can`t run for gov. cause you need "alot" of money, plus there wouldn`t be enough "body bags" they used to have a dog track down there in Amado [greyhound racing] is it still there? What we need is a President with big enough ball`s to put the military down there.

Hey C.J

Nope the dog track shutdown many years ago its a R.V. camp area now.. I think the illegals ate all the dogs down here..
Weve talked many times before on this crap in the politcally incorrect section from another site.. Oh yeah Im still moving away from this shit , probably in the next few weeks should be out of here.. Still going to be in Amado area but not so close to the runways for the illegals... Found aabout 30 backpacks the other day stashed in the bushes , clothes , trash, bottles scattered everywhere.. Won't be long now and this whole area will be one big dump site...
Feel real bad for the animals, I know they are starting to suffer some... When I was a youngin growing up in the area it was really nice , now its turning into a trash dump...

Vincente Fox spends so much time with "Napilatino" already, he might as well move the capitol up here to Phx. I saw an article in the paper where this Dyke whore said she was going to call Arnold Swartzneggar and offer him some advice on how to be a governor.

Back