Hey BW

Wylee,

Sorry for the delay!

I don't know the Collins. At least I don't recognize that last name.

Any hints? Like where they work, or perhaps they own a business?

First names?

Not trying to get personal, just trying to find out if I know them.

Just checked the phone book, found a Joseph Collins. They live about 2 miles down the road, according to the address given.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-11-2002 04:15: Message edited by: BW ]</font>

BW.. I think the First E-mail I sent ya I asked ya that
I think the kids name that lives there is John Collins.. the brothere that lives here.. (a hunting {SORTA}) buddy his name is MIKE collins.... Wylee don't check in on the weekend but I'll ask him ....

HE has a fishig boat, but who doesn't. I think he's getting ready to pull anchor and do something else.... i hope to make it up there before he does !!!!

BW, I looked up "MY brother" in the phone book.. ALL I could see is BIG brither/ BIG sister...

COULD your brother "MY brother" be unlisted ?!?!?!? HUMmmm ;)

Moosie,

What is really weird...

Is that MY brother moved to Boise a couple months ago!

He works at the National Fire Center (or something like that.)

Do ya know him? ;)

Hey sorry for the delay, Joe Collins works at the Hospital I believe, he had a fishing charter business that we worked before that if I remember correctly. Also know a dentist up there first name Dave can't remember his last name, as well as Matt Foster, Foster works for Fish and Game on Kodiak Island now. Anyways I didn't know how small Sitka was or if it was like were I grew up and everyone knew everyone else. Have to say, all the guys I've met from Sitka are all guys I would go hunting with, great group. :D
:D

You going to come hunting down here with your brother anytime soon???

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-12-2002 14:12: Message edited by: Wylee ]</font>

Back