Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

HEY BUZZ...

Moosie

Grand poopa
I just read this comment from ya :

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Just because a person cant cart their fat ass in to some area doesnt mean the public is "locked out". It means get your hiking boots on and enjoy your public lands.

Some peoples concept of "locked out" is really skewed... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should read the "WOLF" toipic at mm.com

Here is the Link :

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID7/3175.html

I'm not for Wolves.. but made this comment :

"If you can't find Elk in Idaho, You're either Blind or Stupid.
I'm not a Wolf fan, If I ever got the Chance to Shoot one I would in a Heartbeat. I'll post that knowing Fish and Game read these sites. I hate them. That being said, Montana Has Wolves and look at the Elk population coming out of there. They have Far more wolves then Idaho does too. Look at the Griz, the 'yotes, the bear... I think People want it easy and Want to ##### all the time. Wolves jsut ad to it.

I went goose hunting last sunday and got skunked. Was it the Wolves or the Lack of Cold weather ?!?! Someone please tell me. I jsut chalk it up to a day of hunting. Next time We'll limit out. Thats hunting.

Unlike the Above poster that put the Disclaimer in there, Feel free to Bash and Discuss all you want. If you hunt Idaao, Put the SISSY 4-wheelers and Treestands away. Get some Good hiking boots and a Good backpack and hit the hills. There is PLENTY of elk to be shot still."

~~Just had to laugh at the "BOOT comment you made
elkgrin.gif

I might be slow and a fat ass but I am willing to walk to my destination if necessary. Might take me thrice as long as you guys that are used to it but I would eventually get there.

Besides there always is road hunting
tongue.gif

Moosie,

You got it all wrong! From what I've heard its the illegals! Thats why its hard to draw big game tags! That is why there isn't any habitat or big game left! Its the illegals!

Just what I heard,

Ernesto
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Oscar you have it all wrong. Its not the Wolves its the chuteplanes.

See according to one individual on another board thats what is happening to utah and az muledeer population. So you guys being up north more with more elk it has to be the chuteplanes.

Delw

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back