Hey Brokfut.

Moosie

Grand poopa
tried calling yer Cell and it's not in service and your Home # , Bill Watkins ? has a message on the Answering machine ?

Anyways, I'm running to Pocatello but will be back tonight.. Nothing like a 500+ mile trip with Pokey under 1.5' of snow..

Anyways, If you're going out tomorrow, Drop me a Line on the Cell (208)571-1355. If not, thats OK too, How'd ya do the last couple days Any birds ?

I just got to Pokey.. I'll be stuck here for the night
frown.gif
To many car's and 18 wheelers slid off the road. I barely made it
eek.gif

Good luck if you go out and all.
PS, this is MOOSIE, I'm logged in as Mini Me, I forgot
redface.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-26-2003 16:59: Message edited by: Mini Moose ]</font>

Moosie, I haven't been out and haven't decided about tomorrow yet. I'll set up on the big island for some geese if I go but won't decide until early AM. If I go I'll let you know how I make out. Drive safe my friend. I've run that piece of highway dozens of times in the ice and snow and it is not fun.

Mossie, I just got back to the house. Had a good afternoon. Didn't go out till after 2PM. I took my 20 guage today but should have had the 12. I knocked down a goose and it got into the heave stuff on the other side of the river and me and the dog looked for 45 minutes and couldn't find it. I'm still not able to crawl around all those downed trees and brush. Lots of ducks flying late. Should be good if we get some cold weather.

Brokfut, thanx for the Update. I might slip out tomorrow (Might meaning I am
wink.gif
) for some geese here locally. We'll have to hit that Little Island come Jan, Cold weather is Upon us. I'd still like to do a Over nighter out there.. the "GANG" are a bunch-a Panseys though !!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back