Hey Big Fin

Wally Dog

Heaed to the land of milk and honey (MN) next week for a week of R&R (fishing every day)
I'll try cross the eyes on old marble eyes for ya. Maybe even a big yellow log er. muskie.
Images to follow the trip.
WD

Looking forward to the pics, Wally Dog. I was scheduled to go back there this summer, but a lot of things got in my way. Mostly a TV show and a website, and trying to fit in a week of continuing education for my CPA license. Still have an appointment I have to get fit in back there before year-end, but it will probably be a fast trip with no fishing.

Log Dawg should post a pic of the cool muskie he snagged in the Big Fork River a few years ago. It was a real lunker. For whatever reason, the muskies in some rivers have a strange but cool coloration pattern.

You reading this Log Dawg. That is one hell of a fish. It would look real good on my wall.

I have heard mixed walleye reports from friends. Some say the best in years, and other complain that it has been terrible.

Regardless, it is fishing for something worth eating. As opposed to the "spotted carp" so common to the waters around here. :D :D

Back