HEY ANYBODY.

Moosie

Grand poopa
.. Anybody can Answer Any of the questions above. Hell, Tell me what you do in Tenn. or Mississippi or something , don't care
smile.gif

I see alot of people looking but only my 3 AK experts Answering them. Please jump in and answer anything you know (HEll.. or don't know for what I care
wink.gif
)

Moosie is right. We have the same conditions (usually) as anywhere else in the US. It rains up here just like it does in GA. Just because someone hasnt hunted up here doesnt mean they dont know a good way to stay dry or pack light. Any input is good input.

Well alrighty then........

when it rains in Tn...I stay indoors
tongue.gif

Why buy the expensive dehyd food in Ak...when you could buy 3 times that amount before you go?

If I saw a moose in Tn....safety clicks off
tongue.gif
BOOOOOOOM!

I would use the same fanny pack I do in Tn
wink.gif

More to advise you on LATER
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> .. Anybody can Answer Any of the questions above. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To all memo's addendums need to be made, lease scratch the Above line and Re-insert

.. Anybody can Answer Any of the questions above.(Except Fliper who's a Dumb ass
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

It may just be me,, but I'm old,,,, I DON'T SEE ANY DAMNED QUESTIONS?? Not above or below of anywhere.... Where are the damned questions.?????

cool.gif

Well...all those tips work here
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

And remember...YOU asked...hehehe

Besides, "any input is good input."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
Thats what most gay men say.... ANY INput
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHAHAhhaa....you are going to Alaska...not MONTANA...
shhh.gif
biggrin.gif

Moosie, How did you find out what "Most gay men say"?? You been taken a poll or what??

That's funny.. Gay men.. taking a poll?? I can't always speel so good ..
wink.gif
confused.gif

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-04-2003 12:56: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Back