MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hey All....

ELKCHSR

I'm at a hotel in Missouri...

Just thought I would sit here and type a bit of what's been up for the past while...

I got a little bit of a chance to do some Scouting but not enough to satisfy the ol' 45-60 days I usually get.

All well, thats the way that goes I suppose.

I got onto another fire down in Idaho, did a bunch of FEMA training and now got sucked up with the Forest Service to go build housing or some thing, our orders have been changed three times since we left Helena.

The only thing I know for sure is that we are going to Mississippi first for some thing, then moving farther East for more of the same, by this time next week I should have a pretty good idea of whats up and whats not.

I am supposed to be down here for about 30 + day's, that much I can say for sure.

If I get another chance after today to do this again, I will for sure let every one know.

I have a new digital camera so will be able to have (Hopefully) some good pics of the ravaged South when I get back.

Until then, good will to all and wish each and all, exceptional hunts this year...

Russ.... :D

Hey Elk,,,waht part of missery ya snoozin at,,,,,
I am from up there, I 70, and north, between Columbia and St Louis,,,,
How is the weather????
Also, I hope you get done what needs to be, and make it home, with no problems. Take Care my Friend.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back