Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Help Spread the Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

memtb

In an effort to help minimize the influx of illegal aliens and an invasion of leftest liberals, I hope that this is well publicized. I-80 across Wyoming has been determined to be the most dangerous highway in America. A 60+ car/truck pile-up (36 we’re semi’s) yesterday helps confirm this. As of a little while ago, estimates on re-open time 14 to 19 hours. Patients started arriving at a hospital in Rawlins yesterday a little after 3:00pm. I-80 in Wyoming has been closed 54 times since October.

Here’s a video of yesterday’s wreck (I think). Meanwhile, here in “paradise”.......cool, clear, zero wind! memtb

Warning!!! There may be a little profanity in the video!

In before it gets deleted.

giphy.gif

And what does this have to do with a public land hunting forum? :mad:

I thought this was on the “Fireside” portion of the forum. Meaning that other topics could be talked about, as most hunting, shooting, camping, hiking, ect. ect., have a specific place in the forum.

I suppose that “your” Fireside portion of the forum is “only” about firearms, and nothing else. memtb

Last edited:
+ what does it even have to do with the video?

Actually a heck of a lot. It was an attempt to show how inhospitable our weather can be! Hopefully those mentioned, will look for “greener pastures”....such as those places that have already forsaken the concept of Constitutional freedoms and the rule of law. Notably the places that have welcomed the agenda of “can’t we all just get along” or “can’t we all just be friends”, “stay here we’ll hide you from ICE”, provide drivers licenses, given the right to vote, free medical, government assistance, ect....... these concepts will eventually eliminate your ability as a citizen of this country to own firearms and to hunt public land.

So yes.....it ultimately has a great deal to do with public lands/hunting and your ability to pursue your hobby/livelihood. Maybe not in your lifetime, but soon we will we lose our sacred rights. However it appears that many can’t see beyond their own selfish, self interests. I’d like to think that some of us would like to provide our children and grandchildren with the things we’ve been given, not squander it away!

Pardon the heck out of me, for misunderstanding what the “Fireside” offered! memtb

We are much, much more interested and baffled by the stream of consciousness ramblings of a madman than your understanding of the parameters of "Fireside" discussions.

We are much, much more interested and baffled by the stream of consciousness ramblings of a madman than your understanding of the parameters of "Fireside" discussions.

I am very pleased you have the ability to be interested.....maybe enlightenment will follow! ;) Nothing is more dangerous than apathy. memtb

I am very pleased you have the ability to be interested.....maybe enlightenment will follow! ;) Nothing is more dangerous than apathy. memtb

So enlighten me. What about a historically bad decision in planning I-80 and typical Wyoming weather involves liberals or illegal immigrants? 😘

In an effort to help minimize the influx of illegal aliens and an invasion of leftest liberals,

I watched the video late last night. Wife asked if I had driven that portion of I-80. Yup, many times, often when I wished I had not decided to drive that section on that day.

Actually a heck of a lot. It was an attempt to show how inhospitable our weather can be! Hopefully those mentioned, will look for “greener pastures”....such as those places that have already forsaken the concept of Constitutional freedoms and the rule of law. Notably the places that have welcomed the agenda of “can’t we all just get along” or “can’t we all just be friends”, “stay here we’ll hide you from ICE”, provide drivers licenses, given the right to vote, free medical, government assistance, ect....... these concepts will eventually eliminate your ability as a citizen of this country to own firearms and to hunt public land.

So yes.....it ultimately has a great deal to do with public lands/hunting and your ability to pursue your hobby/livelihood. Maybe not in your lifetime, but soon we will we lose our sacred rights. However it appears that many can’t see beyond their own selfish, self interests. I’d like to think that some of us would like to provide our children and grandchildren with the things we’ve been given, not squander it away!

Pardon the heck out of me, for misunderstanding what the “Fireside” offered! memtb

I will "pardon the heck out of you for misunderstanding" what the Fireside part of the forum is for, along with the rest of this forum.

So, given this thread has gone off the rails and quickly lost any usefulness, it will be locked.

13516728_10208976445876095_6741810866473413876_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back