Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hello!

cwhitt02

Hi all! New to the forum. Looking forward to having some good conversations with everyone and learning/sharing what I can! Hoping to post pics from my hunt this weekend!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. There’s a wealth of information available here....just for the asking! And, a lot of really good stories shared by other members! Stick around and enjoy the party!

Also, without getting too personal, tell us a little about yourself! Where your from, what is your preferred method of hunting, what you like to hunt, hand loader, ect. And last, but certainly not least.....if you routinely kill really nice trophies, we won’t ask exactly where you hunt. But, where do you park your truck? ;) memtb

Last edited:
Grew up hunting in Florida. Moved to California because of work back in ‘07 and then to New Mexico last year. I honesty enjoy any kind of hunting and learning the new hunting methods here in NM have been a great experience. Haven’t hunted as much as I would like since I moved from Florida. I’ve got an archery set up but haven’t dabbled in it too much and mainly use my rifle and shotgun.

My truck is parked where I won’t get stuck. 😎

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back