Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello

C

Coffeeman

Howdy all! My name is Coffeeman. Some of you know me, and some of you don't, so I thought I would introduce myself and say hello. I kinda wandered over here to check on Paws from the NAHC BBs. Ya'll gotta keep an eye on him!
biggrin.gif

I don't know if I'll be a regular or not, but I plan on stopping in once in awhile. I look forward to it, as a matter of fact!
smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I don't know if I'll be a regular or not, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HUmmmm We've had a few of you... Big talk, Like once you start posting you have the Self will to leave this place. GOOD LUCK !!! Buuahahaha !!! {Evil Laugh}
wink.gif

Welcome aboard, We won't hold it against ya that you know Paws.

{Moosie Stands} My name is Moosie. {Everyone "HI MOOSIE"}

{Moosie Continues} I like chocalate shakes and typing on these BB's. I've a prisoner of Hunttalk.com for too long. It's been 3 years since I've left the keyboard.{Moosie Sits}.

Everyone throws food and drinks at NUT before he sits down.

Welcome Coffeeman {from a seated position.}

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-18-2004 18:32: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

{Hunterman snickers at Nuts broken toe}
{Hunterman stands wearing his Jazzercise tank top and thong}

My name is Hunterman,,Welcome to the site Coffeeman...

{Hunterman gets whistles}{Hunterman does a couple of quick smooth moves, and sits down}

Hunterman(Tony)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-18-2004 18:49: Message edited by: Hunterman ]</font>

{Everyone Yells} "DO SOMETHING ELLKHUNTER !!!!" {Everyone stops yelling becasue Moosie stands to talk... He's like EF Hutten used to be, When He speaks EVERYONE listens
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
)

Moosie gets Kicked in the Side and Sits before Talking.... UUUUmmph !!

{Hunterman looks at Moosie}Sorry Moosie,,the next time I spin I'll keep my feet lower
hump.gif

{Elk hunter didn't stand}

Hunterman(Tony)

Glad you're here, Coffeeman. I have dual citizenship, as you probably noticed.
biggrin.gif
I hang out one place until I wear my welcome out then buzz over to the other. Kind of like my younger days going from bar to bar to see what kind of mischief I could get into!

Folks...Coffeeman here is great people! Him and a few other good ones are the main reason I haven't left NAHC many times in the past.

Cheers, amigo!

-RW-

Welcome Coffeeman, Alot of us came over here, Now moosie won't let us leave. I think it's some kind of mind control.
Sorry Moosie had to do it... wait this isn't NAHC so do I realy need to apologize?

Welcome aboard Coffeeman, we're always glad to have new meat...er..ah new members.
Don't belive that stuff about some of these guys standing to talk, the've been sitting in there computer chairs so long they can't stand anymore.

{Elkhunter stands.....Moosies bows and gets on his knees to kiss Elkhunter's ring}Welcome to Moosie's Coffee Man {Hunterman does a dance in his thong in honor of Elkhunter standing} {Moosie stands and claps}

Kiwi {stands screaming struggling with tight jacket} please let me go I only arrived here by accident. Moosie snickers eating B/K and drinkin choc malt shakes {whispers No-one ever escapes he he he }

Trumpets blare, the door bursts open and the footman announces; "Paws is in the building." Paws enters; all rise and bow. "Greetings Jim, hope you can hang around and visit for a while!." Paws turns; the footman opens the door and denounces Paws, trumpets un-blare.
rolleyes.gif

And Smitty saunters in, and starts to say "Coffeeemna, you're finally here come give me a hug ..."

but then Smitty sees hunterman in a thong and starts to laugh and the ROTFLMAO takes effect...
biggrin.gif

Finally Smitty calms down and finishes "Coffeeman, you just never wuite know about these people"
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

"Naples???" Smitty; were you trying to say; "nipples, or navel"??
confused.gif
wink.gif

Howdy Coffeeman. Uh, have any java on you?
I'm a caffeine addict ya know. Sort of makes it hard to type with shacking hands...
eek.gif

The Gunner makes a feable attempt to stand up and render a snappy salute for our new sucker..Patsy.. nimrod..., Uhhhhh, member.

Promptly falls straight into Smitty's Naples, spills THREE drops of beer, in the process, but regains his composure, in a very gentlemanly manner, and sez..."Screw it! Where's the Bar"..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Welcome Aboard!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back