Hello. This is who I am

buxnbullz

Hello all. I'm a new member of Hunttalk & am anxious to get to know some of you. I live in northern Utah & love to hunt big game. I love talking hunting & everything about it. I've hunted most western states & Iowa for whitetail. I hope to go back to Iowa soon. I am also planning a red stag hunt for New Zealand for 2023. Happy hunting & I hope to see you on the mountain!

Last edited:
Welcome to HT! Just left the Wasatch front last year for work, the wife and I were sad to leave, it’s a great place to live.

Hello all. I'm a new member of Hunttalk & am anxious to get to know some of you. I live in northern Utah & love to hunt big game. I love talking hunting & everything about it. I've hunted most western states & Iowa for whitetail. I hope to go back to Iowa soon. I am also planning a red stag hunt for New Zealand for 2023. Happy hunting & I hope to see you on the mountain!
Welcome to the club!

Wel
Welcome

Howdy neighbor and welcome!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back