HELLO-O-O-O-O Anyone Outthere?

i'll talk big game, but i don't hunt many species. mostly just pronghorn. arizona has some trophies roaming the lands lately. i will be out there looking for "joeboo", and hopefully i'll have a tag to take him home with me.

MEMtb. what ya interested in....

MOOSE ?

ELK ?

DEER ?

BEAR?

LOPE? (HAven't killed one) SPEAKING of.... I should be getting on the ball with getting one of them under my belt... HUMMm MAybe next year ?!!? :D

GRAIL... Welcome aboard !!! Please share some HUNTING stories !!

I was just getting concerned that perhaps everyone had gotten to specialized to visit big game anymore. -memtb
But maybe I can stir-up a discussion if I try hard enough! I'll work on it. -memtb ;)

Its probably just most big game hunting is over for awhile and iterests are else where for awhile. It will pick up again when the seasons start and the other threads will slow down.....
I like to chase what ever is leagal. Bow in hand and wind in my face. This year I'm adding bears and turkeys to my list. In a couple years my uncle and I are going to Ak for the moose and I would like to get a griz when I'm up there. But we must see how my funds are doing by then....

ELKCHSR; My wife and I are dreaming of Alaskan as well as African hunts. We're working hard at " Creative Fianancing" to make it happen.I can see the "Light at the end of the tunnel, Lord I hope it aint no train!!"-memtb :D

Memtb!
What you heading north to get. Just one species or more. If I had the room, a full mount polar bear eating a seal and maybe a carabo would be in order. Also a seventy plus inch moose along with maybe a griz eating on some thing. Maybe an elk or some thing. But that would take lots of "creative financing" and would have to be a little way's down the road. Plus to catch some of the fish that are reported to just be every where would be a hoot.... :D :D :D

ELKCHSR: No wonder I can't seem to get the money, I can't even spell FINANCING! Seriously though, we hope to make a hunt in September 2003, on a drop camp hunt for caribou and whatever else may stumble into camp. We thought a caribou hunt would be a good learning experience for Alaska and then hope in a year or so, for a moose hunt. These need to be done soon as we "ain't gettin' no yunger!" as these would be pretty physical. The African hunt should be a little less physical and our ol' bodies should be able to handle it! :D -memtb

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back