MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hello I’m from South California

CLAUSEWITZVON

Hello guys. I’m new here from south California. And I’m an Asian American. I’m very interested for old and antique firearms, especially those 1800s-1900s muzzleloaders and even wwI weapons... When I was a teenager in China, I never touched any firearms because China is a gun-totally-ban country. When I went to US several years ago and be naturalized a US citizen, I started to enter to the firearm field... Now I have 8 firearms... which include 3 muzzleloaders, 1 small bore shotgun, 2 revolvers, 1 .22 rifle and 1 pre-WWI antique rifle...
And how do I find this forum? Yesterday I searched muzzleloader knowledge by google, I found out this forum, then I’m be here lol.
Thank you all, guys.

And... see my oooooold rifle, and guess what it is? lol
IMG_0932(20201011-191601).JPG

Last edited:
Good introduction. Sorry that you have to endure California. I have 3 sisters still living there. Cannot convince them to move to Texas.

No idea what your rifle is, but it is a cool old rifle.

Good introduction. Sorry that you have to endure California. I have 3 sisters still living there. Cannot convince them to move to Texas.

No idea what your rifle is, but it is a cool old rifle.
The rifle is Vetterli 1870/87/15 made in Italian Kingdom in pre-1890s, I bought it at Royal Tiger Imports of 200bucks...
And, I'm planning move to Texas next year end:) Because... you know the reason looool

Nice Vetterli! Where about in South California? I might have orders to San Diego soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back