Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello from western Colorado

Skunk_Sheriff

Hey everyone! I have been reading forums for a while now and thought I should start being active, looks like this is the place to start. I live in northwest Colorado and will be starting to apply in other states for the first time this year. Any tips for someone new to the non resident game are appreciated!

Yo Coloradohhhh! Welcome and look forward to your input. My tip would be Wyoming. Get your applications in now.

Welcome from Utah. There is some decent OTC elk hunting not far over the border from you in the Uintas north of Vernal and Roosevelt. Takes a few years to figure out, but you can hunt archery, rifle and muzzy. Those three season tags sell out in the first day or so. There is also a control cow tag that is good in a few areas as well that allows you to take a cow during any other hunt you are on.

Welcome from south central CO!

Currently I am building points for Arizona with the intent on hunting there in the next 3-4 years. Short term nonresident hunting for me is hopefully NM (waiting on draw results) and Montana.

After a decade of working my butt off finally landed a job that will allow me to hunt for a few weeks each fall, uninterrupted. Trying to get the tags is the only tricky and non guaranteed part about my hunting adventures.

I look forward to seeing and reading your adventures.

Best of luck!

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back