Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hello from VA

oxn939

Hey gents. VA native here, lifelong hunter of any season/ game I have time for. Bigtime triathlete/ distance runner, and love how western hunting bears a resemblance to the skill set of endurance athletics. Next on the list is a WY pronghorn hunt- stoked to get on here and learn as much as I can! Thanks for all the secondhand help already.

Welcome neighbor. My grandson is in his last year of college up in Farmville.

Which school does he attend? I'm a Hampden-Sydney alumnus myself. I live in the Virginia Beach area- there's actually some pretty decent hunting around here if you can find private land. Just got done stringing trail cams and saw about a half dozen deer in the process!

Welcome aboard, pronghorn are a blast. Where in the commonwealth are you from?

Let me know how to get involved in the foundation- they would be welcome guests here! we have elk in the Blue Ridge that are doing pretty well, according to a biologist up there I know.

He's at H-S, trying to get through his last gridiron season injury free.

I'll be up there Saturday for the alumni weekend game! Small world. There is actually some pretty good bowhunting up around Sydney, I fondly remember arranging my classes fall semester senior year to accommodate my bowhunting schedule. Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back