Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hello from The Potato State!

LandDiver

Hello Everyone!
First time hunter here. Planning on a late season general archery deer hunt (walking around most likely lol) and can't be more excited!

1ab%20n%20m_zpscn7lhcyg.jpg

Other then being from Idaho what else can you tell us ???

Shucks let's see...
I am a stay at home father of 4 kids, wife and I are wanting one more and that's it lol! My wife is active duty in the Air Force. So you can imagine my urge to get out of the house whenever I can. I bought my bow (08' PSE Pro Series Dream Season X Force 7 Drury Outdoors Edition) used almost 4 years ago, but never really had the opportunity and intense urge to get serious till we got to Idaho. Last weekend kicked it in to over drive when I went to go visit a long time friend in Eastern Oregon. Driving into the valley I saw a lot of big elk racks leaving on trucks ha ha. By no means am I going straight for elk, even though the same time as this late season deer hunt there is general elk hunting any weapon going on at the same time in the same spot.

Just excited to get out of the house, and explore the mountain sides. I would love to bring something home my first time out, but the experience in itself would mean a lot to me.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a Montana Native, Army veteran, life long hunter and outdoorsman, and a recent Idaho resident. Here to keep up with the hunts and issues that concern us all.

Back