Hello from the New Guy

Buschy

I'm a new guy who thought he should say hello. I just registered, though I have visited the site almost daily for the last year or so. I enjoy the people and wanted to get to know everyone better. My name is Greg Busch, I am 31 years old, married to a wonderful lady, have one boy who is two years old and a little girl who is going to come into this world in just two days. I live in Bismarck, ND, work for the state and run a Safety Grant Program. I have also been a member of the Air Force Reserve for 13 years and have orders to be activated on Deceber 12th for one year(Thanks Bin Laden you A**hole). This will make it tough on my wife with a two year old and a newborn to care for with daddy being gone, but we have made it through difficult times before and will get through this one as well. Finally, I lived in Helena, MT for one year after college and got a BAD case of elk fever. I would give up all of the other hunting I do just to chase elk if I had to. Thanks for listening to me ramble and hope to meet you all soon.

Buschy

LET me be the First to WELCOME YOU BRO !!!!!!!!!

It may seem like we Jopke around here alittle.... ERrrr SOME.... ERrr ALOT :D BUT ... We also Enjoy wacking and Stacking the ELK, deer, bear, Turkeys, And even a Yetti or two if we can get our hands on one :D :D

Welccome aboard and Glad you FINALLY REGISTERED !!!! Stop by Daily and keep up
!!!!

Wecome to Moosie's Buschy! It's about time you registered! Lurking for a year, huh? :D

I wish you good luck with your year of service! Hope you get a chance to stop in here once in a while!

Oak

Back