Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hello from the Beach

a.huntress.m

Hey everyone! I'm Amber, from the Oregon coast (unit 18, Alsea) and I've been hunting my whole life. I mostly hunt big game, but I'll never turn down some upland bird or wild rabbit. I believe in hunting practices that not only put food on my table, but benefit the heards future populations, and I'm all about passing this tradition onto future generations. I've never hunted outside my home unit (although I did accompany my parents on central Oregon hunts when I was a youngin) but hope to have the opportunity to do so in the future. People around my area don't like to talk much about hunting, except to either complain about the lack of public lands vs overpopulation of hunters or to brag about how big their last buck was. So thanks for having me on y'all's forum. I hope to learn a lot, and maybe share some of my own knowledge and experience!

That's good country for blacktails and bears. You have a good foundation built, if you feel like going out of state. Welcome to HT.

That's good country for blacktails and bears. You have a good foundation built, if you feel like going out of state. Welcome to HT.
It really is great for those 2 hunts! Unfortunately the only bear I've seen so far this fall are with cubs.. luckily the tag is valid til Dec. 31st!

Thank you, everyone, for your warm welcomes! I appreciate this community and how pleasant everyone seems so far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back