Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello from South Florida

Tiredofthebickering

Talk about a long drive to get into elk or mule deer country huh? LOL

Hopefully this will be the first of MANY years traveling to get into elk and mule deer country after getting disheartened with the deer hunting down here in South Florida. Headed to Idaho to hunt an area my dad lived near 20+ years ago. I'm looking forward to learning from everyone here!

Welcome !....Last January I flew from CA to S. FL to hunt waterfowl.

Supposedly we have some of the best waterfowl hunting in the states down here. Unfortunately I've never had a go at it, but I hear it's a blast. Hunters in general S. FL. are very tight lipped with information. It's rare to find someone willing to help and point you in any general direction. It's mostly the attitude of figure it yourself or give up, lol.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your trip west!! I can't wait to leave. Less then a month now :)

Welcome, my wife grew up in corral springs when it was still mostly cattle ranches and everglades. Wow, not like that anymore. Welcome and safe travels on your hunt.

Supposedly we have some of the best waterfowl hunting in the states down here. Unfortunately I've never had a go at it, but I hear it's a blast. Hunters in general S. FL. are very tight lipped with information. It's rare to find someone willing to help and point you in any general direction. It's mostly the attitude of figure it yourself or give up, lol.

Welcome from another Floridian! Yep Florida hunters are really tight lipped for the most part.

Thanks all! I'm looking forward to the trip and hopefully getting some meat in the freezer. Still trying to knock down my first Florida deer, lol.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back