Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hello from SoDak

gdgwp

Hey everyone. I've been lurking for a while and loving this site. Hope to contribute!

Grew up hunting pheasants, ducks and whitetail here in SD. Planning a couple antelope and elk hunts for next year. This site has been awesome for my planning and education!

Thanks.

Shot a doe a few weeks ago. Had a baby boy in August so my season was pretty limited! Let a few real small bucks walk past. Shot the first doe I saw Sunday mid morning. Fill the freezer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 211
Did get out last weekend for a quick chase of pheasants. My 7 year old GWP worked hard and found us a few.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 204
Welcome from another SD'er! I'm about 35 miles from you. Where are you hunting at?

All over really. Ducks up north. Pheasants and deer west...Platte or even west river depending on who's going. You?

Bow hunt deer here at home. Bowhunt mulies along the River near Platte. Bowhunt elk in NW Colorado in 2015, not sure if I'm going in 16 or not. Don't do the duck thing and pheasants are not high priority for me. Ice fish near Webster, fish the river for walleyes from the boat from Platte to Mobdrige.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back