PEAX Equipment

Hello from SD

FreeAir84

Hello from SD! I've been on the site for a month or so now and thought I should introduce myself. Born and raised outside of Cambridge, MN I grew up whitetail rifle hunting on the home farm as well as in NW MN North of Detroit Lakes, MN. I joined the USAF after college and was stationed in AK where I had the chance to hunt AK Yukon Moose, Caribou, and Black Bears. In '12 I moved to the UK and hunted Stag in the high hills of Scotland as well as in the flats of Suffolk near Cambridge. Now living in SD, still with the USAF I've had a taste of Western hunting "light" with Hills/Plains Whitetail and a successful Hills Elk Cow hunt. Recently found out we're moving to Nevada next summer so hoping to step up my western hunting game and go after Muleys or Elk in NV or another western locality. Looking forward to pulling as much information from you all as I can!

Welcome!! I too spent some UK time in Suffolk, however, the landowner for the farm I lived on outside Lakenheath wouldn't allow hunting......had to watch roes, red and muntjacs on a daily basis :(

Welcome from a fellow AF active duty member, SD has some amazing bird hunting I hope you took advantage of. I was in Italy for several years and only got to fish, we applied to go in to Russia a few times but got denied every time. Nevada will be great, location not so much if Vegas is it but there's some really good mule deer hunting in the state. Good luck.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back