Hello from S.D.

muleystalker

Well I am new to this site but not to hunting forums. So for anyone that has met me somewhere else you know my passion is mule deer.I live in western S.D. and have all my life. 98% of my hunting is on public land even though I do have a couple ranches I can hunt.Just started taking pictures a few years ago so I don't have alot but I have a few. My wife and kids hunt also and i love taking them along when they can go(school and work permitting).

When I first saw the first episode of on your own adventures I set the DVR to series record.I truely love the message sent and the fact that it isn't a bunch of food plots and trophy only animals on private land.

I saw a dream hunt section. Well my dream is moose or caribou. But a spot and stalk antelope hunt here in S.D. with Randy would be a blast I like his style and attitude. Plus we are alike in the aspect that I can't stand to sit still for more than 10 minutes.

Well thats just a little about me. Thanks for listening.

hey welcome. I too am from western south dakota and fairly new to this site but really enjoy reading all the storie and comments posted. Good luck this weekend hunting.

Welcome to the forums, muleystalker. Look forward to pics and stories!

Great to see another family actively involved in hunting.

most likely will be hunting birds this weekend as I have no rifle prairie tags.But I did get a nice cow elk. sorry no pics.but here are a couple from years past.
the wife and one of her deer

S4021454-1.jpg

S4021415.jpg

DSCF1073.jpg

S4020707.jpg

IMAGE140.jpg

2elk.jpg

Welcome muleystalker. Great bucks in those pics. Hope your season is a great one.

Back