Hello from north central fl!

FLCRACKER

looking for hunt buddies for me and my family around ft. white area. Moved here about a year and a half ago and love the country. thanks!

Welcome to HT.

Be careful out there! I been watching those shows where they catch giant snakes out in the glades. Apparently you can hunt snakes and get paid for it....., that's kind of cool. You're probably north of where the snake action is at.

Welcome to HT.

Be careful out there! I been watching those shows where they catch giant snakes out in the glades. Apparently you can hunt snakes and get paid for it....., that's kind of cool. You're probably north of where the snake action is at.
thanks all! lol yeah thats south florida. another bad one is the lionfish for invasive species not to mention hogs!

Welcome! gorgeous land up that way. I've only hunted in the Ocala area and now down here in South Florida. There is a BHA chapter for Florida that puts on hunts during the year.

Thanks, yeah we love it. I will never go to ocala again there are to many weirdos! Did you meet any rainbow people?? Did you know at least two serial killers hid out there and people disappear from there all the time, ilene wornos and ted bundy! I did not know about BHA, but i checked them out and it seems like a good bunch. I am focusing mostly on hunting my own land since moving here, as i have hunted wma's with my family for years with no luck but had a lot of fun just enjoying nature. we are not hardcore hunters though that walk for miles or sit in one place for hours on end as that is to BORING, LOL. thanks for the info.

Thanks, yeah we love it. I will never go to ocala again there are to many weirdos! Did you meet any rainbow people?? Did you know at least two serial killers hid out there and people disappear from there all the time, ilene wornos and ted bundy! I did not know about BHA, but i checked them out and it seems like a good bunch. I am focusing mostly on hunting my own land since moving here, as i have hunted wma's with my family for years with no luck but had a lot of fun just enjoying nature. we are not hardcore hunters though that walk for miles or sit in one place for hours on end as that is to BORING, LOL. thanks for the info.
Was born in Ocala, am likely one of those weirdos. I live in Georgia now. Welcome to HT!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back