Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hello from new Iowa member.

Hello all,
Migrated here after some of the other forums I frequented are getting more political and less about hunting. Grew up in Iowa bow hunting deer. Spent a few years in service and started a family and decided to move back to area I grew up.

got deep back into hunting now and working on getting my kids interested as well. Have 5 from the ages of 1-10 with my wonderful wife. Look forward to all the great info and stories on here from the lurking I have been doing.
Welcome! I also have kids coming of hunting age and can attest to the intense satisfaction of passing along hunting ethics and knowledge. Good luck!

Hello all,
Migrated here after some of the other forums I frequented are getting more political and less about hunting. Grew up in Iowa bow hunting deer. Spent a few years in service and started a family and decided to move back to area I grew up.

got deep back into hunting now and working on getting my kids interested as well. Have 5 from the ages of 1-10 with my wonderful wife. Look forward to all the great info and stories on here from the lurking I have been doing.
Hello from Alberta

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back