Hello from Michigan

nicker

New here, joined because I hope to hunt Muley's and Elk out west someday... hoping to take in as much info on here as I can.

Welcome aboard. Nice to have another Michigander here. Hopefully you're a Yooper and not a Troll....just kidding! Gather as much info as you can about hunting out west and do it. Took my family on a vacation to South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, etc in 2010. Called my buddy from Grand Rapids when we got back and told him we needed to do a hunt out west. Haven't looked back since and head out every year. All hunts have been done for $1000 or less thus far. Warning though; after a western hunt, hunting in Michigan will never be the same.

Welcome! Completely agree with recon6036. After hunting out west for 6 years now, Pa gets very boring. Already planning next years trip. We go to Colorado it's a complete DIY hunt. With buying all the tags (bull, cow, mule deer buck) we can do it for 2300 or so.

I'm a new Michigander here as well. I started hunting out West in '10 and agree with recon6036... it made my view of Michigan hunting much different.

Glad to see some Michiganders here I've only just discovered this place and wlready have learned a lot!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back