Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello from Laurel, MT

PablitoPescador

Hi everybody. I’m Paul and I’m a hunting addict. Looks like I’m in good company. Big thanks to everybody who keeps this forum running. Fantastic information and even better people. Happy hunting!

Hello from down the road in Billings. New to town?

Great to add another addict to our support group! Welcome from NM!

Hey, I know a Paul from Laurel, Montana...I watched him shoot a turkey one spring and a pile of greenheads one fall. Could it be the same one? Welcome!

Hello, I am a Mississippi native and resident who spends a lot of time out west for work and play. I will be in Laurel working for the next couple of months.
I'm kind of interested in spring bear hunting while there, but haven't done any real research yet on opportunities.

Hello from down the road in Billings. New to town?
Moved here from Bozeman a couple years ago. My wife is originally from Billings and my family roots are in Worland, WY so this really feels like home. It’s good to be back in “Montana” again

Reactions: BRP
Hey, I know a Paul from Laurel, Montana...I watched him shoot a turkey one spring and a pile of greenheads one fall. Could it be the same one? Welcome!
I hunt both those species but with VERY limited success. Definitely not me, but I’d love to pick the other Paul’s brain. Sounds like he’s got the birds figured out

Hello, I am a Mississippi native and resident who spends a lot of time out west for work and play. I will be in Laurel working for the next couple of months.
I'm kind of interested in spring bear hunting while there, but haven't done any real research yet on opportunities.
Shoot me a pm and we’ll talk bears

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back