Hello from Koochiching county Minnesota!

Friar_Tuck

Hello all,
What a gem of a site. I stumbled onto the youtube channel, then this forum. I live in Baudette MN and have a hunting camp in Northome MN. I have always dreamed of a mule deer hunt, and after watching the videos and reading these forums I decided I better get off my butt and start making it happen. I plan on a trip out to SE Montana this late spring to do some scouting for a 2018 hunt. Ordered the block management guide, and will be getting the onX chip before I head out. I know it seems like a long time ahead of the hunt, but I am going to use a week out there to just look around and relax. I am sure I will be bugging you all with plenty of questions as I go here.
Thanks,
Jim Lukenbill

Welcome! I am also from MN and this is a great site to gather some info! Big Fin is from your neck of the woods. You probably speak the same language!

Welcome, I'm from the home of Big Fin, the little town of Big Falls. I hunted Se Montana last fall and had a great time.

Welcome! Baudette, home of Lake of the Woods! We have a cabin on LotW, but in Sioux Narrows! Good luck on your Mule Deer hunt!

Back