Hello from Colorado!

hornaddiction

Hi everyone, I am from Colorado and I hunt deer, elk, mnt.lion, turkey & bear! Two year ago I started hunting whitetails and now I am hooked on hunting them too! :D

"Roadtrip" recommended this site to me and I look forward to making lots of new friends here!

Welcome to Hunttalk Hornaddiction...

Really glad your here and hope to see some pics and stories... :)

So I looked at your Links and Website and Noticed the "Just Shootin" link that advertised Jeff Coldwell AKA DeerKing. He's a moderator in our Deer Section. Between him and Roadtrip it looks like you keep Good Company, Welcome aboard MAte !!

Horn,

Glad to see you found the site. No matter what they say about Moosie...he really is a good guy. You might have to lock up your beer and your sheep around some of these folks, but I'm sure you will get used to them. Really a good bunch of sportsmen and avid hunters.

Cheers
Roadtrip

I'm just glad his Name is Hornaddiction and not Boneaddiction, his welcome might have been quiet a bit different ;)

Hey RoadTrip....

The beer is safe from me, but those sheep may be a different story... :eek: :D:D:D

Welcome horn addict. Pretty good folks around here. Looking forward to seeing how hunting goes for you in CO this year.

Welcome.... Sure you'll have a good time here, lots of really nice people:rolleyes:;)

Nice to see another Colorado face on here... I think we're up to five now..wooohoo..!!

Hope you enjoy this site as much as we do..hump!

sneakem said:
Welcome.... Sure you'll have a good time here, lots of really nice people:rolleyes:;)

Nice to see another Colorado face on here... I think we're up to five now..wooohoo..!!

Hope you enjoy this site as much as we do..hump!

Where do you live in sw colorado?

And just think....its your web-site...hump

Nice turtle..... See there's no denying that you subconsciously fantasize about me....;) Such a HOMO...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back