Hello from California

klampson

I live been watching and listening to Newberg for years, and figured it’s about time that I joined this forum. I live in the small coastal town of Carpinteria, which butts up against the Los Padres National forest. I have lots of experience hunting deer in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties, as well as the Eastern Sierra Nevada. I love hunting out of state as well, and do so as much as I can....

Welcome from upstate (North Bay). I love the area you are in. We did a 3 day dive charter to the Channel Islands for lobster closer this year.

Was your charter on one of the Truth boats, or was it on the Peace? I used to work on the Truth boats awhile back. Hopefully you had a fun trip and caught some bugs.

Was your charter on one of the Truth boats, or was it on the Peace? I used to work on the Truth boats awhile back. Hopefully you had a fun trip and caught some bugs.

I was on one of the Truth boats (Vision). Great operation all around. I only caught 3 bugs, but one was a nice 6 lber. Got some scallops and shot a nice ling cod as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back