Heirloom game calls

TOM IN TENNESSEE

I am pleased to annouce that Brian Warner got tired of me whining and has added Waterfowl Calls to his line of world class hand made and hand tuned turkey calls!
I am in possession of single and double reed duck calls and a goose cal....I guess you would call the goose call a flute since it is longer than my....uh...two thumbs end on end! It double clucks, hails, lands and mournful comebacks as good as any I have ever used and it is damn purdy!
The duck calls also follow Brians rigorous personal handcrafting standards and are very damn good looking....oh , they call great too! Not hearsay! Personal testimony! My Lab got his head hung in rails of my deck looking for ducks when I tried them last week and he don't even wake up unless it sounds like a duck! Great range on theses calls
Brian now has a full range of calls from pig squeelers to Elk calls and everything in between!
Check him out at www.heirloomgamecalls.com or [email protected]
He personally makes his calls and will custom make to your standards!
Full disclosure---I am a proud Pro Staffer for Brian but maybe his hardest critic! He makes great calls with high quality wood. And his prices are very reasonable.

BTW, I am not an ebay dude but just found out Brain has calls on ebay for a very good price! Due to heat and humidity in his unairconditioned garage shop, he is only turning out very few per week. Get in early before word spreads and he raises prices to what I told him I thought they were worth!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back