Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hehe.. Hey Trent !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
So, I was looking at your post in the Camp pics thread (Which is well over a Million posts Ithink... Is that now considered a BLOG ?

Anyways.. I saw your Pictures of your Fish here.....

http://www.hunttalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2680&stc=1

Now, I usually don't make it a Habbit it to look at a Guys Crotch, but I noticed what appeared to be a Little Fish on your Pants. Come on, Fess up, is that a Little Trouser Trout ?

Fish blood moosie , sorry to get ya excited *LOL* , And who's to say it was not someone else and I fish nap the pic. Good to see you still visit the site. By the ay you have not bark a word in there lately. Tell me moosie think you can set this site so that who ever starts a thread know who comes into it ?

HAHA !!! good to see you posting somewere besides the one thread :)\

On the Notification, there is one. Each person can decide if they want it or not when they stat a thread. go to the Advanced options (Additional options) and scroll down past the Attach file (MAnage attachments) part to Thread notification.
Under the thread notification there is a "Do not subscribe" Which is the default, Instant, Daily, and Weekly .

Give it a wirl, it sends you an Email or something. I never do it but I know it works. Let me know if it works for ya !!!!!

ACTUALLY, I'll no it to ths post so I know when You reply.....

You're welcome !! ;)

thanks for the info, going to post pics right now. nothing exciting tho, just the blind where we are going to hunt turkey. I never try it, so this should be a learning exsperience.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back