Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

heading out the door

cmiddleton

I'm headed out calling now going to consentrate on bobcat but will shoot any coyote that comes. If i do any good i'll get pictures.and try to post them tonight." I'll be back" hump

bummer I missed the only coyote that showed and no bobcats.
there was supposed to be some snow today and the temps were cold enough but the snow didn't come in. the weather just missed us. i think the calling would have been better if it snowed.
the coyote came in a spot that we allways get them in the pedro mountains by miracal mile. Its a mountain of big boulders and a granit outcropping. we still wonted bobcat but expected a coyote here too.
we got set up close incase of cats. I started with a sceery snowshoe hare call. i let the first cries then looked around with my binos. when i set them down there was a coyote 10' in front of me. by the time i got the gun up he was bounding threw the boulders and there was no way to get on him. just as he broke over the rocks i saw fur and touched off missed. i hate it when that happens but thats why i love coyotes they are hard to hit.

Back