PEAX Equipment

Heading for Laramie next week

.270Rem

Any suggestions for can't miss restaurants? I'm also wondering who are the popular processors for fellow HTers?

Weather looks OK lately out that way. Has there been much snow yet?

Wings at the Library.

Bunkhouse doesn't have anything special, just a fun place.

Plenty of rain, haven’t seen any snow over yonder yet. Idk about the Snowies though.

I like that Mexican place that is right off of I-80.
Corona Village. It's pretty good. Altitudes is pretty good. Good selection of pretty good restaurants, but not sure any of them are "can't miss." No snow in town yet. Maybe some in the snowies yesterday or today, but not sure. As far as processors go, I don't think we have any anymore. Rock River and Medicine Bow I think each have one.

Thank you for the information, everyone and we now have some places to find when we get to town. Hoping to squeeze in a VA bow hunt before we leave, but the packing needs to happen too. At least having Monday off will give me some extra time.

Are the wings from Double Dubs all they are cracked up to be? I will be in the area for a late cow elk hunt and was thinking of giving them a try if they are still open in December.

Are the wings from Double Dubs all they are cracked up to be? I will be in the area for a late cow elk hunt and was thinking of giving them a try if they are still open in December.
I think they're pretty good.

You can't go wrong with any restaurants mentioned here. I would add Anong's. If Cheyenne didn't have an Anong's, I'd probably eat there every single time I went to Laramie.

I think they're pretty good.

You can't go wrong with any restaurants mentioned here. I would add Anong's. If Cheyenne didn't have an Anong's, I'd probably eat there every single time I went to Laramie.
Anongs is amazing. The original one is in Rawlins.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back