Headed for Idaho

Thanks for adding more pics! Very nice!

Yes these are just the ones that he took. Not the ones that he had people shoot off his bait. There are several people a year that shoot them also. He is after a one right now and his friend has missed him and now he is chasing him. Hopefully he gets that one. I dont want to spoil the size of this one. Will definitely post the pic if he gets it.

My friend arrowed a bear last night up there. Didnt shoot the one I mentioned earlier. He said it was an old sow that had only 1 canine left and 2 other teeth. He has a number of bears on his bait. He is going to pull the hide out of the freezer and get some pics this weekend. I will post when I get them.

The game dept. up here pulls one tooth, that wouldn't leave but a couple for the bears head:eek: :D

Hey guys and thanks. I have been scouting for elk and Im leaving friday to get in to the mountians. Im due to get a good one. But what ever God has instore for me is fine. I give him all the Glory.

Oh the pic were Im wearing a green t-shirt. That bear is only 5ft, A dink. Ten bears I most of the time use Beefcow heads, grease and donuts. When I get in to my stand I make a few Raven call. The bears know that If a Raven is at the bait he is eatig his food. And it is safe. Or he would fly off. Some times I might throw a round river rock from the stand down the hill to make them think a large animal like a moose or elk was around and got run off. It bounces and shounds like hooves pounding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back